« Home | My Hero's have always been Cowboys » | Quality of Education » | Lesson 4: don't judge a book by its cover. » | My first Carolina Complaint » | I love you Mom » | from Ca to WY to SC to SA nity » | Pre-Mothers Day » | So the whole idea of this blog is to keep a record... »

Excitement


You know I have about 10 topics to blog about and I fully intended tonight to start atleast 6 of them, But I have to learn to do short blogs so heres my attempt.

I am so excited. I leave for Denver next Wednesday. THere is a very special little fellow I am anxious to see, hear and feel. I cant wait to watch Lord of the Rings Marathon including Lord of the Beans with my dear son, and I am so much looking forward to spending wild times with Tamara. We are going to attempt some projects, cooking and sewing and other girl stuff. The reason I am so excited about being with Tamara is because I learn so much from her and she is so so so damn funny. I always get the newest cool vocabulary from her. Last time I was there she taught me Hell-a-cute ( which is the only way to describe Shannon) and ROSHAMBO. I used that word in every sentence for 5 weeks before I found out what it meant. ( I mean really meant instead of what it meant on Southpark.) hahaha

I am so so excited about DENVER!! One of my favorite things to do, besides eat hotdogs at Coors field, is to slowly wander through all the used book stores on BROADWAY!!! did I tell you what I found there last time.. and now I am looking for this one,
and I have spent tonight doing my research there are several books, I am looking for. BUT THis is the SHOW STOPPER....
My favorite male author..... Ivan Doig has a new book out... SWEET.... Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday dear me.. Happy Birthday to me. cha cha cha. Which reminds me while I am down on Broadway maybe Rusty and I can find Blinky and he will sing Happy Birth a day to me.
So much to do when I get there.