« Home | AWARDS CEREMONIES » | If you are a college basketball fan I am sure you ... » | Gaslight » | Oh where is my Toothbrush!! » | Will this saga ever end? Almost » | All I want for Christmas is a snowplow--Part two » | operation snowplow PART ONE » | Florida: To escape the brutal winter temps in SC! » | SCARY BEYOND BELIEF » | Finsup! »

Blogspot STOP

Dear Friends,

I am just about ready to say good bye to this blog.

We have been unable to access this blog for almost a month due to new upgrades new versions and unverified passwords.

We have friends and family that use xanga, it seems much faster much easier and their pictures and hot links are alot more fun.

I am so frustrated with this one I cant even tell you. Tech help if you can hear me you should be answering your cell phone.


I'm glad you are switching.
If you need any help with the xanga site, let me know.

Post a Comment