« Home | Gaslight » | Oh where is my Toothbrush!! » | Will this saga ever end? Almost » | All I want for Christmas is a snowplow--Part two » | operation snowplow PART ONE » | Florida: To escape the brutal winter temps in SC! » | SCARY BEYOND BELIEF » | Finsup! » | On the Planet » | Epic Songs »

If you are a college basketball fan I am sure you didnt miss this game.
If you can find a better video of this shot would you send me the website. This is all I can find and I wanted Tim is to see the player faulter. This video is good but not the one I saw originally and I cant find it now.
http://big-12-basketball.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/17/byron-eaton-knows-magic/


The game was indescribable but my favorite part is this shot. The game was so hot ESPN dubbed it an INSTANT ClASSIC and played the whole thing through again.

I thought it was the last second of the game and Ok won it with the shot, so I had Tim watch the entire game, all 3 overtimes to the last second waiting for this shot, as he was flipping through channels.

It wasnt there and I thought ESPN had robbed me, but the shot was made in regulation and I had missed it.

This was only a minute part of an amazing game.



http://big-12-basketball.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/17/byron-eaton-knows-magic/